To ensure a safe and positive environment for learning and teaching, the school expects that you will:
- Enter the room quietly, on time with your school uniform fully visible and visit lockers at allowed times only.
- Bring in Journal, Books, Copies and Equipment that each lesson requires and place them on the desk.
- Be courteous and polite to teachers and to fellow students. It is unacceptable to shout, push, make noise, misbehave or have mobile phones switched on.
- Sit in your allocated seat, pay attention and follow the teachers’ instructions at all times.
- Raise your hand silently if you wish to contribute to the lesson and speak only when invited to do so by the teacher.
- Give of your best and be positive towards the efforts of others. Show all homework and record all homework in the Journal.
- Eat and drink at allocated places/times and place all litter in bins provided.
- Leave classroom only with teacher’s consent, filling out the `Out of Class Monitor` when leaving and returning.
- After the lesson, leave classroom quietly only when the teacher has given permission to do so.